- Summer rates (high/low)€600,000/€490,000 per week
- Summer CruisingMediterranean
- Winter rates (high/low)US$600,000/$375,000 per week
- Winter CruisingSouth-East Asia & Indian Ocean
- Beam13.1m (43ft)
- Draft3.7m (12.1ft)
- Cruising Speed13 knots
- Engines2 x 1,850hp Caterpillar
- NoteNot for charter to US residents while in US waters
- Built2006 (2009, 2012), Lurssen-Werft, Germany
- Length73m (239.5ft)
- No. Of Guest Cabins7 (7 x Double)
- Watersports8m Royal Denship custom tender, 7m Novurania launch 260hp diesel, 1 x Yamaha Superjet, 1 x Kawasaki SX-R 800, 2 x Seadoo RXP two seater jet skis, 2 x kayaks, 2 x sailing dinghies, SCUBA and snorkelling equipment, extensive water park. Air conditioned gym: treadmill, upright stationary bike, Cybex cross trainer, Nautilus multi gym, adjustable bench, set of dumbbells weights ranges 6-24kg, medicine balls, ankle/wrist weights, Yoga mats.
- COMMUNICATION & ENTERTAINMENTAll guest cabins have Crestron Control AV systems, satellite TV, Kaleidescape entertainment system with extensive music/movie library. Satcom and cellular communications facilities where available, VSAT where available, Wifi internet access.